The Management Board consists of three members.
Members of the Management Board:
- Ando Leppiman Chairman of the Board
- Priit Enok Member of the Board
- Priit Ploompuu Member of the Board
The Supervisory Board consists of six members who are elected for three years.
Members of the Supervisory Board:
- Timo Tatar (Chairman of the Supervisory Board), Deputy Secretary General for Energy and Mineral Resources at Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications for Estonia
- Viola Murd Ministry of the Interior, Undersecretary for Rescue, Emergency Services and Crisis Management
- Jaan Lepp Entrepreneur, Logistics Expert
- Raul Puusepp Tallinna Kaubamaja Grupp AS, Chairman of the Board
- Mart Raamat Estonian Oil Association, CEO
The Audit Committee is a body established by the Supervisory Board of the Agency for the purpose of counselling the Supervisory Board in matters pertaining to supervision, including organisation of accounting, carrying out external audits, operation of the internal audit system, management of financial risks, and monitoring the legality of the activities, budgeting and approval of the annual report. Committee consists of two members who are elected for three years by Supervisory Board.
Members of the Audit Committee:
- Priit Laaniste (Chairman)
- Rein Vaks, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
ESPA is audited by KPMG Baltics OÜ Estonia.